Bonjour, we are World in Paris !
www.worldinparis.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WorldInParis is a travel website about Paris and its surroundings. Paris is our passion and we want to help independent travelers to get a more local experience in the City of Light. Through our blog posts and social media posts we propose our readers less known, sometimes quirky things to See & Do in Paris. You can find more information about our brand and mission here
Regularly featured themes: like a local, travel inspiration, Paris side trips
Audience and Social Media
Launched on 1st April 2016, we are a young website with 8.2K+ followers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, Flipboard and Instagram. We also have 140+ Newsletter Subscribers.
Who is following us? Paris lovers, Paris first-timers, Paris frequent travelers looking for something else than the main sights AND also Parisians!
Our audience is spread all around the world, being our top 5 countries USA, France, UK, Germany and Canada. We are also popular in India and Australia.
Our users’ age distribution is the following: 25-34 (42%); 35-44 (20%); 18-24 (15%); 55-64 (12%); 45-54 (10%); 65+ (1%). Our gender ratio is 74% female and 26% male.
If you like the spirit of this blog and its content maybe we can work together? This is what World In Paris can do for your business or brand:
- Sponsored Posts;
- Destination Marketing: Blog Trips (Ile de France day trips /other destinations easy to do on a weekend trip from Paris);
- Native Advertising (embedded links in posts);
- Advertising (Ad banners): on the sidebar, on specific posts or specific categories (i.e Paris for kids);
- Email Newsletter;
- Consultancy in Tourism Marketing;
- Public Speaking in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan;
- Exclusive Content Creation for your website;
- Product Placement (travel, France or Paris theme);
- Your local contact for Paris, France (VIP, Corporate, Event Planning).
Don’t hesitate to email us with your ideas. Hope to hear from you soon. A bientôt! 🙂
Interviews and Collaborations
A hole in my shoe || Amazing train stations from around the world – Part Two
Calatoreste cu Ira || Around the World: Paris
Cosmos Mariners || 31 Incredible Museums from Around the World
Two Drifters || Fairytale Chateaux: the best castles in France
Women on the road || 23 remarkable train stations and their fascinating secrets