Bonjour, we are World in Paris !
www.worldinparis.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
WorldInParis is a travel website about Paris and its surroundings. Paris is our passion and we want to help independent travelers to get a more local experience in the City of Light. Through our blog posts and social media posts we propose our readers less known, sometimes quirky things to See & Do in Paris. You can find more information about our brand and mission here
Regularly featured themes: like a local, travel inspiration, Paris side trips
Audience and Social Media
Launched on 1st April 2016, we are a young website with 9.2K+ followers on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, Flipboard and Instagram. We also have 150+ Newsletter Subscribers.
Who is following us? Paris lovers, Paris first-timers, Paris frequent travelers looking for something else than the main sights AND also Parisians!
Our audience is spread all around the world, being our top 5 countries USA, France, UK, Canada and Germany . We are also popular in India, Australia, Netherlands and Spain.
Our users’ age distribution is the following: 25-34 (42%); 35-44 (20%); 18-24 (15%); 55-64 (12%); 45-54 (10%); 65+ (1%). Our gender ratio is 74% female and 26% male.
If you like the spirit of this blog and its content maybe we can work together? This is what World In Paris can do for your business or brand:
- Sponsored Posts;
- Destination Marketing: Blog Trips (Ile de France day trips /other destinations easy to do on a weekend trip from Paris);
- Native Advertising (embedded links in posts);
- Advertising (Ad banners): on the sidebar, on specific posts or specific categories (i.e Paris for kids);
- Email Newsletter;
- Consultancy in Tourism Marketing;
- Public Speaking in English, French, Italian, Spanish and Catalan;
- Exclusive Content Creation for your website;
- Product Placement (travel, France or Paris theme);
- Your local contact for Paris, France (VIP, Corporate, Event Planning).
You can check here the sponsored articles that we wrote for some cool brands in the past.
Don’t hesitate to email us with your ideas. Hope to hear from you soon. A bientôt! 🙂
Interviews and Collaborations
A hole in my shoe || Amazing train stations from around the world – Part Two
Calatoreste cu Ira || Around the World: Paris
Cosmos Mariners || 31 Incredible Museums from Around the World
Two Drifters || Fairytale Chateaux: the best castles in France
Women on the road || 23 remarkable train stations and their fascinating secrets
Send us an email to email@example.com or fill up the form below.