World in Paris (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https:// worldinparis.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain data that can be used to contact or personally identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address and name (“Personal Information”). We collect this data when you submit fill in forms on our site or contact us.
The purpose for which we collect personal information is to provide you with email updates, newsletters and market products. We do this to provide the best service experience possible on the Service and for our internal business purposes that form part of normal business practices. Some provision of personal information is optional. However, if you do not provide us with certain types of personal information, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the Service.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
We may disclose personal information in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
“Data” refers to any information we have that can be used to personally identify you. Protecting your data is important to Us. We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”.
- Your Data will be stored securely when you opt in to subscribe to Our service via filling in forms on Our site.
- Your Data is used to contact you via email when we send newsletters, updates, reminders and other types of promotional marketing.
- Data will be stored for the length of your subscription or until you request Us to delete it.
- You can opt out at anytime by unsubscribing from our emails.
- You can request Us to delete your data at anytime by contacting us at email@example.com
- If you have an objection or complain, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within the required period.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to France and process it there.
Rights Related to your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children under 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers or replace it with the Personal Information of the Children’s parent or guardian.
Le présent blog et le traitement des données à caractère personnel qui en découle font l’objet d’une déclaration à la CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) sous le n° 2189542.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.